USE OF THE SEOMARKETING.COM WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ADHERENCE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
- USE OF THE WEB SITE'S CONTENT
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this Web Site will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of the SEOMarketing.com or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any the SEOMarketing.com copyright and all contents on our website are protected by copyright. Any product, process, data, information or technology in this Web Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights and are reserved by the SEOMarketing.com and is not licensed hereunder.
- USER CONDUCT
You agree to not use the Web Site to:
- violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy or publicity rights; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Web Site, computer servers or boards accessible through the Web Site. If you do use the Web Site to commit any of the above, SEOMarketing.com may, at its sole discretion terminate your ability to use the Web Site.
- MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF WEB SITE
The SEOMarketing.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that the SEOMarketing.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Web Site. The SEOMarketing.com may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this Web Site at any time without notice. However, the SEOMarketing.com disclaims any responsibility to update, improve or change this Web Site.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND RESOURCES
Third parties using the Web Site may provide links or access to other Web Sites and resources. Because the SEOMarketing.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the SEOMarketing.com is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the SEOMarketing.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or Web Sites available on or through any such site or resource.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on our Web Site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. If you have set your browser to not allow cookies, you will still be able to access the SEOMarketing.com Web Site, however, this may affect your perceived usability of our Web Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Information accessed on the Web Site is not exhaustive. The SEOMarketing.com makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information, whenever possible, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NON-INFRINGEMENT AND MERCHANTABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE SEOMARKETING.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE SEOMARKETING.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
- THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS OBTAINED AND USED AT YOUR SOLE| RISK AND DISCRETION AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OR FROM THE WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY BY THE SEOMARKETING.COM.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SEOMARKETING.COM OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SEOMARKETING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEB SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 12 AND 13 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold the SEOMarketing.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our site, your violation of the Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- LEGAL DISPUTES
- MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT